Increase Market Value, Longevity and Health of Your Building
The Comfort Systems USA Energy Services' Sustainable Project Management Team develops Sustainable Strategies for new and existing buildings. The result is an increase in building performance, longevity, and value.
We act as your project facilitator to achieve a true Integrated Design Process (IDP) and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD). Our in depth knowledge of the roles of all players allows us to manage the process for the best outcome. This is a whole building integrated design and delivery approach that allows you to realize significant project and operational cost savings.
At the end of the day our goal is simple, we want to bring your sustainable project to successful completion.
Our Sustainability Project Management Services include:
- LEED® Project Management and Consulting
- Green Globes™ Project Management and Consulting
- Sustainability Plan Development
- Assistance with Green Guide for Healthcare™
Some of the benefits of a sustainably designed, constructed, and operated facility:
- Enhanced occupant well-being and comfort
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Increased building valuation and return on investment (ROI)
- Marketing advantage
- Reduced absenteeism and employee turnover
- Increased retail sales and repeat customers
- Improved commitment to environmental stewardship
- Enhanced public support by educating on the benefits of sustainability "in-action"
- Guaranteed proper performance of equipment through Building Commissioning
- Improved facility staff training on operations and maintenance of equipment and systems
While our competition offers LEED consulting, we are one of the few consulting groups that offer a full package of Sustainability Project Management services that also include team member coordination, sustainability program scheduling, and guidance to make value driven decisions.
We understand the LEED certification process from beginning to end and can ensure that when you work with our Sustainability Project Management Team, all the elements of your LEED project will be coordinated appropriately and your project will be successful. Contact us today!
Phone: (860) 687-1586